All our classes are in English
Due to the international character of Eindhoven, we have decided to give all our classes in English.
Yet most of our teachers also speak Dutch. So you can ask your questions in Dutch during class as well 😉
Optimalization Female-Male ratio
We ask our students to book in time to be sure of a spot.
In addition to a maximum number of spots, we use an automatic optimization to control the difference between women and men. When the difference becomes too great/big, new registrations can sign up to a waiting list. As soon as there are new registrations that optimize the balance, spots will be released (for everyone including the waiting list). All that signed up for the waitinglist will receive notification in the Bueno app + email. After that, the first to sign up will get the spot.
Joining with Membership or Punchcard
- You can join classes up to 30 days in advance.
- Registration is possible until 3 hours before start of the class.
- Cancelation is possible until 4 PM [16:00] on the day of the class.
- Memberships & Punchards are purchased on your name and can only be used for yourself.
- The Memberships & Punchcards can be used in any class of the regular schedule. It’s not valid for special workshops. In other words: This week you follow Salsa on Monday and Next week you want to follow a Bachata class on Thursday. This is all possible! Students can register per class-date and plan ahead!
All classes are paid, including the try-outs
Take into consideration that all classes, including try-outs are paid. Due to a maximum number of spots we strive for the best experience for you to have.
To avoid a “no-show” (taking away the opportunity for another person to join) payments must be done upfront.