Waiting-list, how does it work and why?
We use a balancing system so that the difference between the number of women and men cannot become too great. This benefits lesson progression and lesson quality.
The sooner everybody signs up for their classes the sooner the dance school can see what the balance is.
We urge people to sign up for the waiting-list if they want to join the class when possible.
In addition, we monitor the waiting list of registrations and do our best to let everyone participate.
Are you on the waiting list for a long time? Please contact us! This creates a contact moment to look for a suitable solution.
Classes have a maximum number of spots
It is possible that a class has reached it’s maximum number of spots. This can be due to the capacity of the dance space or a big unbalance between leaders and followers.
Guaranteed spots for couples
- sign up as a couple for the whole cylce
- send your request by email to administration(at)salsaconnexion.nl
- mention both your first + last names
- the class name, day, hour
- we can only garuantee this offer if the maximum capacity of the class/dance room is not reached.
New student? Have not purchased any product/class yet
No worries if you are on the waiting-list! Salsa Connexion monitors the waiting-list daily and will find a solution for you shortly!
After signing up for the waiting-list, please contact the dance school by whatsapp on the number at the “Contact” page [click here].
This creates a contact moment to look for a suitable solution.
For our Memberships & Punch-card holders
- There is an option to download our dance school app [click here for more information], on which you will immediately receive a notification if there is a spot. Handy if you don’t constantly check your email.
- As soon as a place is available, everyone on the waiting list will receive an email notification and/or a notification via the dance school “Bueno Student App”.
Then we apply: first come, first served.
- Salsa Connexion also proactively adds students, with a Membership or Punch-card, to the class from the waiting-list. We strive to let everybody join the classes.