Class Subscription and Payment
- With your membership you can sign up for any dance style (Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba) and any day you want.
- You can start your membership whenever you want by selecting the starting date in the purchase process.
- Subscriptions are automatically renewed monthly after the minimum contract period [3 or 6 months].
- Cash payment is possible when the total amount for 3 or 6 months is payed at once.
- Memberships will be paused (no payment due) from December 24 until January 6th, 2023 and from July 24 until August 25th, 2023.
- If you become a member in December or July and your payment is done for the whole month, be assured that we will we will rectify this in the next month. Send an email to info(at)salsaconnexion.nl to notify us.
Manage your membership:
Upgrade your Membership
If you want to sign up for more classes a week you can upgrade your membership immediately.
Upgrade your subscription by sending an email to info(@)salsaconnexion.nl and please mention:
- Your first+last name;
- the starting date of the upgrade;
- which membership you want to upgrade to.
Downgrade your Membership
If you want to decrease the amount of classes a week you can downgrade your subscription with the following rules:
The downgrade is possible after the subscription term (3 or 6 months).
Downgrade your subscription by sending an email to info(@)salsaconnexion.nl and please mention:
- Your first+last name;
- the starting date of the downgrade; (considering the minimum contract period)
- which membership you want to downgrade to.
Cancellation of Membership
Sometimes situations change and you may need to cancel your subscription.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, please email info(@)salsaconnexion.nl requesting your cancellation by the administration team.
- There is a notice period of one month.
- If we receive your notice on the first day of the month, your membership will end on the last day of the same month. If we receive notice after the first day of the month, your membership will end on the last day of the following month. This means there will be one more debit payment before cancelling your subscription. For example, if we receive your notice on 7 April, cancellation will take effect from 30 May.
- When you cancel your membership we will send an email in acknowledgement to confirm the date that your subscription will end. Your are entitled to attend classes until then. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, you must assume that we have not received your cancellation notice.
- You must cancel your membership before it renews monthly in order to avoid billing of the next cycle fees to your Payment Method.