Schedule & Registration
Start New Season & Try-outs
✅ From 28-31 August we will have our Try-Out classes for only 5 euro per class.
✅ 4-7 September our 16 week absolute beginner courses will start.
✅ Join immediately or take a try-out class.
✅ All classes are in English.
✅ Participate with or without dance partner.
✅ Online registration for try-out is needed due to limited spots available.
✅ Learning to dance allows you to express yourself, meet new people, and have FUN all while getting in shape!
✅ Maximum flexibility by choosing between a Monthly Membership, Punch card or single classes.
No Regular Classes on:
– Christmas 23 Dec until 7 January
– Monday + Tuesday 12+13 February [Carnaval]
– Monday April 1st [2nd day of Easter]
– Thursday May 9th [Ascension Day]
– Monday May 20th [2nd day of Pentecost]
Salsa / Bachata Level 1: Absolute Beginner (16 Classes)
You will learn the fundamental techniques & theory of this Latin dance. You will also learn the dance Merengue to teach how to transfer your weight and develop the first coordinated steps. After this course you will be able to dance short combinations and basic turns, which you can literally use all over the world! After this class you can continue with Salsa Level 1+: Beginners+.
Salsa / Bachata Level 1+: Beginner+ (8-11 Classes after Salsa Level 1)
This Salsa class is for people with already some experience in Salsa dance and/or have finished our Salsa Level 1: Absolute Beginner. Please keep in mind that a good foundation of basic techniques is VERY IMPORTANT for the rest of your dancing years to come. Salsa Level 1+ is equal to 8-11 classes at Salsa Connexion after completing Salsa Level 1.
Why Beginner+ or Level 1+?
Within Salsa Connexion we see that students need around 16-22 classes for a good foundation in order to join Salsa Level 2 in a way that you are comfortable in joining the existing group, where a strong basic foundation is needed to keep up. With completing Salsa 1 and 1+ you will have enough knowledge and experience to join the Salsa Level 2 group.
From Improver onwards, there are no more start and end dates, and there is no longer a course format. It is an ongoing level with drop-in classes several days a week and you can therefore join and participate at any time.
For more information about the levels and requirements please go to our “Dance and Levels Page, Click here“
Enrol in the Schedule below
- Select a date
- Pick a class
- Press “Click here to sign up”
- Buy a Try-Out, Membership, Punch card or Single class.
- Download our app & use it to manage your classes and products. Didn’t receive an email? Check your junk mail folder and add administration(at)Salsaconnexion.nl and mail(at)bueno.nu to your contact list!
- When registration says full, please sign up on the waitinglist. When there is a spot free you will get a notification by email or in the “bueno app” on your telephone. Read more about how the waiting-list works, click here.
- It’s best to sign-up directly to ensure your spot. Some classes have a maximum capacity.