Schedule & Registration
Start New Season & Try-outs
Join immediately or take a try-out class
Participate with or without dance partner.
Join at any time! From Level 2 and up classes have no starting or end date. Classes are on an ongoing basis.
Decide per week on which day, class & dance you want to follow!
All classes are in English.
Maximum flexibility by choosing between a Monthly Membership, Punchcard or single classes.
Salsa / Bachata Level 1: Absolute Beginner (8-11 Classes)
You will learn the fundamental techniques & theory of this Latin dance. You will also learn the dance Merengue to teach how to transfer your weight and develop the first coordinated steps. After this course you will be able to dance short combinations and basic turns, which you can literally use all over the world! After this class you can continue with Salsa Level 1+: Beginners+.
Salsa / Bachata Level 1+: Beginner+ (8-11 Classes after Salsa Level 1)
This Salsa class is for people with already some experience in Salsa dance and/or have finished our Salsa Level 1: Absolute Beginner. Please keep in mind that a good foundation of basic techniques is VERY IMPORTANT for the rest of your dancing years to come. Salsa Level 1+ is equal to 8-11 classes at Salsa Connexion after completing Salsa Level 1.
Why Beginner+ or Level 1+?
Within Salsa Connexion we see that students need around 16-22 classes for a good foundation in order to join Salsa Level 2 in a way that you are comfortable in joining the existing group, where a strong basic foundation is needed to keep up. With completing Salsa 1 and 1+ you will have enough knowledge and experience to join the Salsa Level 2 group.
From Level 2 onwards, there are no more start and end dates, and there is no longer a course format. It is an ongoing level with drop-in classes several days a week and you can therefore join and participate at any time.
For more information about the levels and requirements please go to our “Dance and Levels Page, Click here“
No Classes on:
– Monday + Tuesday 20+21 February [Carnaval]
– Monday April 10th [2nd day of Easter]
– Monday May 29th [2nd day of Pentecost]
– Thursday April 27th [Kingsday]
– Thursday May 18th [Ascension Day]
Start dates Absolute Beginner Classes 2023
How to enroll/join:
- Select a date
- Pick a class
- Press “Click here to sign up”
- Buy a Try-Out, Membership, Punch card or Single class.
- Download our app & use it to manage your classes and products. Didn’t receive an email? Check your junk mail folder and add info(at)Salsaconnexion.nl and mail(at)bueno.nu to your contact list!
- When registration says full, please sign up on the waitinglist + send us a whatsapp/sms or mail. When there is a spot free you will get a notification by email or in the “bueno app” on your telephone. Read more about how the waiting-list works, click here.
- Keep in mind that a ty-out class doesn’t guarantee a spot for the regular classes. It’s best to sign-up directly ensuring your spot.